Please remember that our Earth is dying and the fashion industry is a major cause of this fact…
We have done everything in our ability to create high quality products that are considerate of people and the planet, but how you consume and use your product is integral to ensuring the impact of KRYSTAL DEANS’ stays at a low.
Check out our conscious consumption checklist and read through the questions before making a purchase.
If you decide to make the commitment to being the new guardian of this piece, you will
then hold responsibility for ensuring you carry out the use stage of your garment with the most minimal impact possible. We strongly recommend (subtle demand) saying
bye bye to harmful, chemical based detergents and investing in eco detergents. Also, we are all about holding back on washing your garment until it ABSOLUTELY needs a freshen up. Every time you wash your clothes it uses water (duh) and the fabric thins (just a tiny, little bit) so the more you wash the closer your garment is to being sent to its grave. Spot wash any accidental marks and when you MUST launder save the fishes and use low harm detergents. For dry cleanable products please seek out chemical free businesses, Melbourne based humans head to Laundry Box.
Length not quite right for your beautiful limbs? Some of our made-to-order pieces can be tailored to your perfect length. Click this link and add the corresponding cut fee to your cart before you place your order, then add a note to your order with your desired alteration (for example: "please add 5cm to length"). If you need some help figuring out your measurements get in touch, and we can give you a hand.
Decorated with contrast stitch detailing the Panel Long Sleeve is the key piece for stying your wardrobe with a bit of intrigue. This style will trump all the full-sleeved garments in your wardrobe and take place as your new best friend. The sturdy hemp, organic cotton, spandex knit hugs the body perfectly while still allowing you to breathe. Come wintertime this garment can act as a base for layering without the bulk.
Style underneath a capped t-shirt to show off the elbow patch stitch detail or pair with a causal suit pant (naturally, we recommend the Relaxed Suit Pant)
Also available in Black with an off white contrast stitch
• Made to order, just for you! (please allow up to 4 weeks for dispatch)
• Figure-hugging fit with a high neck
• Fabric: 55% Hemp 43% Organic Cotton 4% Spandex (oxygen bleached)
• Supplier: Hemp Wholesale Australia
• Machine washable
• Made in house on Wadawurrung land (Bellbrae, Victoria)
• XS - Chest: 70cm, Waist: 65cm, Shoulder to hem: 51cm, Sleeve Length: 59.5cm
• S - Chest: 76cm, Waist: 70cm, Shoulder to hem: 52cm, Sleeve Length: 60.5cm
• M - Chest: 82cm, Waist: 75cm, Shoulder to hem: 53cm, Sleeve Length: 61.5cm
• L - Chest: 88cm, Waist: 80cm, Shoulder to hem: 54cm, Sleeve Length: 62.5cm
• XL - Chest: 94cm, Waist: 85cm, Shoulder to hem: 55cm, Sleeve Length: 63.5cm